NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Friday, August 12, 2005

Well, here we go!

We're off, my first attempt at creating a blog. It's purpose? To share the successes and failures of one of my hobbies, collecting the autographs of college football and basketball stars.

I started this process probably six or eight years ago, around the age of 12. Since then, I have collected hundreds of autographs from players all over the country. Most are on 3x5 index cards, but I also have autographed photos, schedule cards, and various other items.

As the days progress, I'll share more about the process of collecting NCAA Autographs, the collection I have obtained, and daily updates on current attempts. Stay tuned!

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in heck is a "Mommy Blog" anyway?
I have been blogging for almost two years now, and I'd just like to know what exactly a "Mommy Blog" or a "Daddy Blog" is and why I don't have one.
Mike Stevens maintains 
acne get rid web site site. You can
visit us and submit acne get rid related articles.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in heck is a "Mommy Blog" anyway?
I have been blogging for almost two years now, and I'd just like to know what exactly a "Mommy Blog" or a "Daddy Blog" is and why I don't have one.
I have a sonar fishfinder web site site/. It pretty much covers sonar fishfinder related stuff.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about these collectible sports memorabilia items - Sports Memorabilia and Collectible

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Jon han,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutacne relief and found your site.
I was looking out for acne relief related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Mommy Blog wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Jon han,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutacne adult and found your site.
I was looking out for acne adult related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Mommy Blog wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home