NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another success!

Utah QB Brian Johnson is the latest to return my request. It took 41 days, but part of the reason for that delay was that the Utah athletic department required me to sign and return a form stating I would not sell the autographed items once I received them. I received that form on July 16 and then sent it back on July 18. They are the only school that has required me to do that this summer.

2006 STATS
-----------------
RECEIVED: 28
SENT: 103
% RECEIVED: 27.2%
AVG # OF DAYS: 18.3
PRICE PER SUCCESS: $3.57