NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Monday, July 24, 2006

More success, x2!

I received my 16th and 17th successes of the year in the mail this afternoon. Iowa State WR Todd Blythe's request took 14 days, while Miami QB Kyle Wright's took 17 days. This is the first returned request from a Miami football player than I can ever remember. The school has notoriously ignored most every request I have ever sent in the past, the most notable exception being former Hurricane basketball star Darius Rice.

Also, it's worth noting that my cost per autograph received dropped well under $6 today. Again, I point out what a cheap hobby this can be.

2006 STATS
-----------------
RECEIVED: 17
SENT: 103
% RECEIVED: 16.5%
AVG # OF DAYS: 11.7
PRICE PER SUCCESS: $5.88