NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yet another success!

The 15th success of the summer arrived in my mailbox today, and ironically enough, it took exactly 15 days for Colorado RB Hugh Charles to return my request. I still have not received a request that I had sent to a player's home address.

Also today, I put requests to Michigan's Steve Breaston and Mike Hart back in the mailbox. Both were returned earlier this week because the home address I had originally sent them to was incorrect.

2006 STATS
-----------------
RECEIVED: 15
SENT: 103
% RECEIVED: 14.6%
AVG # OF DAYS: 11.1
PRICE PER SUCCESS: $6.67