NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hoops requests out the door...

The complete set of 2006-2007 college hoops requests have been sent! I sent about half on Saturday and followed up with the second half today. There are 45 total, 40 of which I've highlighted previously. Below are the final 5 I added.

Hoops Send-To, #41-45: Julian Wright (Kansas), Hasheem Thabeet (Connecticut), Jason Smith (Colorado State), Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (UCLA), Nick Young (Southern Cal)

I generally don't expect any reponses in less than 7 days, and it usually is around 10 days before any successes begin to roll back in, meaning it will likely be sometime next week before I can expect to see anything in the ol' mailbox.