NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Success #29!

Colorado State RB Kyle Bell became the 29th success of the summer when his autograph showed up in my mailbox this afternoon. He also sent along a brief, hand-written note thanking me for my support (left). He is the second player to send such a note within the past week. With the most recent success, which took 37 days, I've now dipped below the $3.50 per success mark, and I'm now within just a couple of successes of surpassing the 30% success rate on the season.

2006 STATS
-----------------
RECEIVED: 29
SENT: 103
% RECEIVED: 28.2%
AVG # OF DAYS: 18.9
PRICE PER SUCCESS: $3.45