NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The (Updated) Expense Report

We're about six weeks or so away from the target date (July 1) I've set for when I want to send out this fall's college football requests, so with that in mind, I made a couple more purchases on Saturday, buying both the index cards to get signed and the envelopes for the requests.

A pack of 100 Mead plain index cards goes for $0.46 at Wal-Mart, and I purchased two packs for a total of $0.98, tax included. I then bought two boxes of 120 Mead (3 5/8" by 6 1/2") white envelopes. Each box sells for $0.96, meaning two boxes go for $2.05, tax included.

The biggest expense I have left to account for is the cost of stamps, which I'll take care of within the next few weeks. I'll also throw in a small amount for the cost of printer ink as well. But for now, this is the expense report for the 2006 requests thus far:

2006 EXPENSE REPORT (TO DATE)

Paper:$3.04
Index Cards:$0.98
Envelopes:$2.05
---------------------------------
TOTAL:$6.07