NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Monday, July 10, 2006

Day Four requests are in the box!

It comes two days later than planned, but the last of the 2006 college football autograph requests are in the mailbox. I'll have a complete list of which ones were included in today's mailout in a day or two.

The first requests were mailed out last Wednesday, so I'm not expecting any responses until this Wednesday at the earliest. It will probably be closer to the end of the week until I receive any replies, but when I do, I'll post them here!