NCAA Autographs

A review of the success, failures, and process of collecting the autographs of NCAA football and basketball stars from around the country...


NCAAAutographs.com | Message Board | Success Database
HighSchoolSportsAutographs.com
High School Sports Autographs Blog
NEW! Address Store

Monday, June 26, 2006

The CFB Send-To List: Even More Late Additions

It's less than 10 days until I will send out the first of this fall's 2006 college football autograph requests, and yet I still haven't finished the complete send-to list. Over the past few days, I've added several more names to the list, as shown below.

Coming in the next few days, I'll update you on which requests I will send out on which days. With more than 100 going out, I will probably divide them up and send them out on three or four separate days.

Until then, here's a further glance at some late additions:

Brandon Meriweather (DB, Miami) ... Sam Olajubutu (LB, Arkansas) ... Joel Filani (WR, Texas Tech) ... Courtney Lewis (RB, Texas A&M) ... Mario Urrutia (WR, Louisville) ... Curtis Brown (RB, BYU) ... Kyle Bell (RB, Colorado State) ... Paul Smith (QB, Tulsa)